Apply to the Green Business Guide
Clean Energy Project believes that the future of clean energy in Nevada begins with educating our businesses on policies and practices that will benefit them and grow our economy.
That is why we invite you to participate and be included in CEP's Green Business Guide! All you have to do is take 3 free & easy steps to be listed! These steps are:
- Sign our pledge of support for clean energy policies
- Sign up for paperless billing on NVEnergy.com and analyze your business’s monthly energy usage
Adopt energy saving practices for your business and employees, such as turning off lights and unplugging devices not in use.
To apply, call Jarrett Clark at (702) 786-5545 or click here to request an application!
Use the links below to download materials you will need to complete your application:
- Pledge of Support for Clean Energy Policies
- Link to NV Energy for Paperless Billing
- Green Business Guide Memo to Employees (will automatically save to your downloads)
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at 702-987-4556 or email@example.com.